Saturday, September 3, 2011

From the Blog Roll ... And a Video

image courtesy of Vintage Collective

Hello everyone! I am going to share some of the good stuff I've read this week from my blog roll. Maybe you will discover something new. Let me know what you think!

First of all, from A Newer Tammy: My Journey to Lose 250 Lbs, a post about what she calls "the hump." She says that she tends to get off track after about 6-8 weeks of good weight loss habits. Me too, Tammy! Her post was great and the comments were very helpful, too.

Ready and needing to be totally motivated this week? Check out this dynamic post called, "You Never Know Unless You Try" from Diane at fit to the finish. She is someone who's made it in the weight loss challenge and still sharing her wisdom with those of us still enroute.

I also read a story from a fellow SparkPeople member that left me outraged. Do you ever find people are rude about your weight and you're not sure what to say? Read how VintageMIssy handled the situation: with grace and aplomb!  Better than I could have done!

And for something unrelated but hilarious! Have you seen this video about what it would be like if we acted in real life, like we do on Facebook and Twitter? Just a hint: what if we "followed" people in real life? Check it out!

 

Hope you're having a good weekend. Take care!

3 comments:

Please keep your comments nice and kind.