Friday, May 4, 2012

Some encouraging articles about working at home

BE ENCOURAGED! 
For this post, I want to share some of the most encouraging articles I have read lately about writing and working at home. Those of us who work at home often find that we feel alone, and overwhelmed. I have been feeling this way lately, and was so happy to run across these encouraging articles, and to realize that I was not the only one feeling this way.

Here is some encouragement coming your way: 






These are all great articles that I highly recommend. 

The other thing I recommend is to reach out to other people in your same situation. Make a comment (even on this blog!), join a writing group online and even talk to other writers in real life. It's normal to feel overwhelmed and I believe there are strategies to help get out of it.

Be encouraged, fellow work-at-homers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments nice and kind.