Saturday, March 23, 2013

Thanks For A Good Man


Dear LORD,

Thanks for letting me marry the most wonderful man in the world  that loves me, five years ago this week. After spending time with men that used me and lied to me, thank you so much for sending me one that reminds me of you. He is not perfect ... but neither am I. But he loves me, the kids and You.  That is such a blessing to me. Please let him know how much I love him.

I know, LORD, that there are weightier matters in the world.  We are losing our lakes, terrorists still terrorize in other countries, and we are becoming a world of non-believers. I know that people I know are dealing with losing a spouse, losing a brother, and even losing a home. I feel guilty sometimes, about being so happy but I am! Thanks again, a million times over. Love is worth a million dollars!

Love,

Sharilee








Thanks for letting me marry a good man, LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments nice and kind.