Saturday, February 17, 2018

Trees Remind Us






Trees remind us 
That we are smaller
Than our creator 
And this knowledge
Lets us breath more easily,
Knowing that we are not 
God and do not need
To pretend we are. 



Trees remind us 
That no matter 
How the wind blows 
And the rain comes down
We can still stand strong
Even if we have lost 
All of our bloom.



Trees are the lions 
Of the forest
Who rule with majesty
The elephants 
Who remember everything
And the defenders
Of our air and earth. 




Hey everyone, I just wanted to thank you so much for reading my poems and looking at my pictures. I appreciate each one of you and would love to hear from you, whether through the comments below or by email. 

I also wanted to let you know that I am starting to sell some of my photos and would love if you would have a look and give me your feedback. I am offering the photos on prints, as well on some different products, such as bags, clocks and blankets. I don't have them all listed yet, so if there are any particular pictures that you are interested in, please let me know. 

For now, you can purchase my products at the following two sites:


https://www.redbubble.com/people/sharilees

You can also ask me for a custom order and I may be able to get you a better shipping rate, depending on where you are. 

I would love it if you would be willing to share this page, as well as any of my product pages. Thanks so much and God bless. 



Love Sharilee. Hey thanks so much for reading. I would love to hear your comments and input in the space below. Also, if you like what you are reading, sign up through my Facebook page. or receive posts by e-mail by joining here

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Bill, thank you so much for your support and kind words. Your visits always mean so much to me. Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. Trees remind us
    That no matter
    How the wind blows
    And the rain comes down
    We can still stand strong
    Even if we have lost
    All of our bloom.

    This stanza is so moving. Maybe I should go spend a minute with the trees. Thank you for your art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca, thank you so much for your kind words. And time spent with trees is never wasted! Have a wonderful night. :)

      Delete

Please keep your comments nice and kind.